A great looking four-sided glass display cabinet from Polar, with a stylish front curved top and handy adjustable shelves. Whether you’re offering desserts, snacks or canned drinks, the Polar G-Series display chiller makes it easy to maximise sales, thanks to the efficient LED lighting which highlights your products and reduces running costs too.
Control is via a precise digital control panel, ensuring accurate temperatures throughout the inside of the unit. The rear features two removable sliding glass doors, so access is easy – whether that’s grabbing a customer order or cleaning. A highly stylish, easy-maintenance merchandising solution for any front of house.
Polar G-Series shop display refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in demanding professional environments. Built with strong commercial construction and high quality materials throughout, G-Series refrigeration is the next step up in reliability and performance. Choose G-Series if you need a hard-working unit which excels in conditions up to 32°C.
Please note: model information can be found on the product database: https://eprel.ec.europa.eu/screen/product/refrigeratingappliancesdirectsalesfunction. The Model Identifier can usually be found on the inside wall and on the reverse of the unit.
- Capacity 120Ltr
- Dimensions 686(H) x 696(W) x 568(D)mm
- Dimensions – insulation 10mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Power Type 1.3A
- Refrigerant R600a
- Temperature Range 2°C to 12°C
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 64kg
- Energy Rating B
- Colour Black
- 2 sturdy adjustable shelves maximise storage capacity
- Sturdy feet allow countertop positioning
- Automatic defrost maximises efficiency and performance
- 10mm insulation reduces running costs and improves efficiency
- Energy efficient internal LED lighting – better for the environment and reduces running costs
- Please note: if the condenser coil is not cleaned at least 4 times a year, the efficiency of the appliance will decrease significantly
- Ambient temperature range: 16°C to 32°C
- In order to reduce food waste from decomposition or dehydration, this appliance should be operated in its designated operating range. Optimum temperature for food storage: 6°C
- Door handles, door hinges, knobs, dials and buttons, door gaskets , peripheral trays, baskets and racks for storage, as appropriate for the appliance, will be made available to both end users and professional users for a minimum of eight years after the last unit of the model is placed on the market. A broader selection of parts will also be made available to professional users for this period
- Time-saving easy-clean construction
- Accurate, user-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Removable rear sliding doors for easy cleaning
Product Code: RW17849
Condition: New B Grade – New without box, Ex display, May have cosmetic damage.
Dimensions: 70cmW x 57cmD x 69cmH
Connection Type: Standard 3 Pin Plug
Warranty: 6 Months Labour and 6 Months Parts .
Delivery: £45 + VAT – please note this is restricted to certain postcodes. Please call for more information