New and Used Equipment
The Company undertakes to repair or replace any Gas or Electrical equipment sold, at the option of the Company, any Gas or Electrical goods which are shown to be defective in materials or workmanship within three months of delivery.
1) Provided that the Company shall be under no liability under the said guarantee if
(a) the Customer has not paid in full for the goods
(b) the Customer has executed or attempted to execute repairs or alterations to the goods which are not authorised by the Company or has failed in any other respect to adhere strictly to the terms hereof or the Company has not been notified of any defect within one month of the defect becoming apparent.
2) Equipment must be regularly maintained to manufacturer’s recommendations to qualify for warranty. Any faults found to be caused through misuse or abuse of equipment, or lack of necessary maintenance will be charged at the normal rate. This warranty applies unless otherwise special circumstances are stated.
3) The standard or any extended warranty is not transferable.
4) Any repair work carried out by none approved engineers or staff not authorised by H2 Products Ltd or the equipment manufacturer will void the appliances warranty.
5) Any equipment not installed by a fully qualified engineer will invalidate the warranty. An engineers report is required as proof that this has been adhered to.
The cost of delivery of the item back to our warehouse will be met by the customer.
The goods are tested at our warehouse and will not be sent out unless they are to be in working condition and we invite all customers to visit our warehouse and check fully the item and that the customer is satisfied the item is in working condition.