Caterlite GG199 Stainless Steel Double Fryer
Whether you’re setting up a new kitchen, or simply want to boost your existing frying output, the Caterlite double countertop fryer is a superb choice if you’re looking for a lightweight, portable option for light duty applications.
With a generous 7 litre oil capacity spread across two separate 3.5 litre tanks, the Caterlite offers an impressive cooking capability for a fryer this size. Simple independent dial controls for each tank allows you to accurately cook multiple dishes simultaneously at different temperatures with little cross-contamination of flavours.
Sturdy non-slip feet and basket handles ensure safe operation, even when running at maximum temperature. And as the element blocks, inner oil pans and baskets are all removable, it’s easy to clean when required. As a handy extra, the fryer is supplied with a lid – a great addition for protecting oil when not in use – extending the oil lifespan and reducing waste.
The ideal fryer for light duty commercial or domestic use.
• Capacity 2 x 3.5 ltr
• Material Stainless steel
• Power Type 2 x 2 kW
• Temperature Range 130 °C to 190 °C
• Voltage 230 V
• Weight 5 kg
• Colour Stainless Steel
• Thermal safety cut-out – prevents oil burning and damage to fryer
• User-friendly front-mounted manual temperature controls
• Cord length: 2 x1 metre. Each fryer base includes handy cord storage area
• Side carrying handles help position fryer
• Non-slip feet improve all-round fryer safety
• Includes two lids – helps prevent oil contamination
• Sturdy baskets with ergonomic heat-resistant handles
• Time-saving easy-clean stainless steel pan construction
• Easy to disassemble for fast cleaning
• 2 x standard three pin plugs
Product Code: 17667
Condition: Used – May have cosmetic damage. All Gas & Electrical appliances are fully tested.
Dimensions: 41cmW x 41cmD x 21cmH
Fuel Type: Electric
Connection Type: Standard 3 Pin Plug
Warranty: 3 Months Labour and 3 Months Parts .
Delivery: £12 + VAT – please note this is restricted to certain postcodes. Please call for more information