Used Buffalo Bain Marie Wet Table Top Tap FT692Width: 44cm x Depth: 65cm x Height: 33cm
The Buffalo bain marie is perfect for hot holding all sorts of food, from carvery-style vegetables to baked beans, curry, chilli and more. By using a gentle water bath warming mechanism, food is kept warm without burning for extended periods.
Operation couldn’t be easier – simply fill the water compartment, set the temperature and switch on. With a full 1/1 GN sized cavity, you can organise your pans however you want and when service is over, the handy front mounted drain tap and strong stainless steel construction makes emptying and cleaning simple.
Please note: GN pans sold separately.
- Capacity 21Ltr
- Dimensions 327(H) x 645(W) x 432(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Power Type Electric
- Temperature Range 30°C to 90°C
- Voltage 220-240V
- Weight 8.5kg
- Colour Silver
- Easy-clean stainless steel construction
- Can also fit 1/2 or 1/3 GN pans with divider bars (sold separately)
- User-friendly dial temperature control
- Overheat protection with simple reset function
- Improved design for extended operational lifespan
- Delivered in environmentally friendly packaging with fewer plastics
- Gentle wet heat (only) operation
- Pans sold separately – fits 1/1GN containers up to 150mm deep
- Ideal for hot holding most liquid foods such as soups, gravy and mushy peas
Product Code: 17462
Condition: Used – May have cosmetic damage. All Gas & Electrical appliances are fully tested.
Dimensions: 44cmW x 65cmD x 33cmH
Connection Type: Standard 3 Pin Plug
Warranty: 3 Months Labour and 3 Months Parts .
Delivery: £12 + VAT – please note this is restricted to certain postcodes. Please call for more information