With its sliding doors, the Polar G-Series three-door beer fridge is an excellent solution for back bar areas with limited space.
Designed to maximise impulse sales of bottled and canned drinks, the fridge keeps your best sellers stylishly merchandised and easily accessible across six strong adjustable shelves. LED lighting and self-closing, double-glazed doors improve energy efficiency to help reduce running costs, whilst the solid commercial construction ensures long-lasting reliability.
Polar G-Series bar display refrigeration is designed for everyday professional use in demanding environments. With hard-wearing components and strong commercial construction, choose G-Series if you expect to be accessing the unit frequently.
Please note: model information can be found on the product database: https://eprel.ec.europa.eu/screen/product/refrigeratingappliancesdirectsalesfunction. The Model Identifier can usually be found on the inside wall and on the reverse of the unit.
- Capacity 270 x 330ml bottles
- Dimensions 900(H) x 1350(W) x 520(D)mm
- Dimensions – insulation 40mm
- Material Painted Steel
- Power Type 350W. 2.43A
- Refrigerant R600a
- Temperature Range 2°C to 8°C
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 80kg
- Energy Rating E
- Colour Black
- Six sturdy adjustable shelves maximise capacity
- Energy efficient internal LED lighting reduces running costs
- Time-saving, easy-clean construction makes maintaining the unit simple
- Accurate, user-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Sturdy lockable castors enable easy positioning for simpler cleaning and installation
- Please note: if the condenser coil is not cleaned at least 4 times a year, the efficiency of the appliance will decrease significantly
- Ambient temperature range: 5°C to 38°C
- In order to reduce food waste from decomposition or dehydration, this appliance should be operated in its designated operating range. Optimum temperature for food storage: 4°C
- Door handles, door hinges, knobs, dials and buttons, door gaskets , peripheral trays, baskets and racks for storage, as appropriate for the appliance, will be made available to both end users and professional users for a minimum of eight years after the last unit of the model is placed on the market. A broader selection of parts will also be made available to professional users for this period
- Fan assisted cooling for rapid temperature recovery
- Double-glazed self-closing doors help to maintain temperature and save energy
- Automatic defrost maximises efficiency and cooling performance
Product Code: RW17767
Condition: New B Grade – New without box, Ex display, May have cosmetic damage.
Dimensions: 135cmW x 52cmD x 90cmH
Connection Type: Standard 3 Pin Plug
Keys: This item is not provided with keys
Warranty: 6 Months Labour and 6 Months Parts .
Delivery: £45 + VAT – please note this is restricted to certain postcodes. Please call for more information