With its generous internal capacity and stylish good looks, the Polar G-Series beer fridge is a fantastic solution for storing and merchandising chilled drinks in pubs, bars and hotels. With two double glazed sliding doors, the Polar is specifically designed for areas with limited back bar space. As the doors aren’t hinged, less space is needed to access the fridge and as there’s nothing jutting out from the fridge during access, back bar safety is improved too.
Inside, the fridge includes four sturdy adjustable shelves, so you can organise your stock as you wish – all showcased perfectly with energy-saving LED lighting. And thanks to front-mounted digital controls and strong steel construction, the Polar is easy to use, highly durable and effortless to maintain.
Polar G-Series bar display refrigeration is designed for everyday professional use in demanding environments. With hard-wearing components and strong commercial construction, choose G-Series if you expect to be accessing the unit frequently.
Please note: model information can be found on the product database: https://eprel.ec.europa.eu/screen/product/refrigeratingappliancesdirectsalesfunction. The Model Identifier can usually be found on the inside wall and on the reverse of the unit.
- Capacity 117 x 330ml bottles and up to 60 x 330ml cans
- Dimensions 850(H) x 900(W) x 520(D)mm
- Dimensions – insulation 40mm
- Material Painted Steel
- Power Type 230W. 1.8A
- Refrigerant R600a
- Temperature Range 2°C to 8°C
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 60kg
- Energy Rating D
- Colour Black
- 4 sturdy adjustable shelves maximise storage capacity
- Sturdy feet allow easy positioning
- Automatic defrost maximises efficiency and performance
- Fan assisted cooling for rapid temperature recovery
- Energy efficient internal LED lighting
- Please note: if the condenser coil is not cleaned at least 4 times a year, the efficiency of the appliance will decrease significantly
- Ambient temperature range: 5°C to 38°C
- In order to reduce food waste from decomposition or dehydration, this appliance should be operated in its designated operating range. Optimum temperature for food storage: 4°C
- Door handles, door hinges, knobs, dials and buttons, door gaskets , peripheral trays, baskets and racks for storage, as appropriate for the appliance, will be made available to both end users and professional users for a minimum of eight years after the last unit of the model is placed on the market. A broader selection of parts will also be made available to professional users for this period
- Time-saving easy-clean construction
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Double glazed self-closing sliding doors
Product Code: R17768
Condition: New B Grade – New without box, Ex display, May have cosmetic damage.
Dimensions: 90cmW x 52cmD x 85cmH
Connection Type: Standard 3 Pin Plug
Keys: This item is provided with keys
Warranty: 12 Months Labour and 12 Months Parts .
Delivery: £45 + VAT – please note this is restricted to certain postcodes. Please call for more information