With a huge 378 litres of frozen storage, the Polar G-Series chest freezer is perfect for restaurants, takeaways and any other commercial kitchens in need of reliable freezer space.
The freezer features a robust stainless steel lid which also doubles as a sturdy work surface to help make the most of your available floor space. The two removable baskets help to organise and improve access to your frozen stock, making it easy for staff to find ingredients during busy services. And thanks to the strong commercial design of the freezer, it’s easy to clean and maintain – an essential time-saving element to any item of professional refrigeration.
Supplied on castors to make the unit easy to move for positioning and cleaning.
Polar G-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in demanding professional environments. With strong commercial construction and hard-working compressors, choose G-Series refrigeration if you need a long-lasting, hard-working unit which will be accessed frequently. The G-Series range excels in conditions up to 32°C.
- Capacity 378Ltr
- Dimensions 969(H) x 1435(W) x 781.5(D)mm
- Refrigerant R600a
- Temperature Range -23°C to -18°C
- Voltage 220-240V
- Weight 71kg
- Energy Rating F
- Colour White
- Noise Level 37
- Generous 378 litre usable capacity
- In order to reduce food waste from decomposition or dehydration, this appliance should be operated in its designated operating range. Optimum temperature for food storage: -18°C
- Always-on LED temperature display with intuitive digital controller
- 90mm insulation improves efficiency and reduces running costs
- Low maintenance white finish
- Sturdy castors allow easy positioning
- Front-mounted drain allows simple manual defrosting
Product Code: R31493
Condition: New B Grade – New without box, Ex display, May have cosmetic damage.
Dimensions: 144cmW x 78cmD x 97cmH
Connection Type: Standard 3 Pin Plug
Warranty: 12 Months Labour and 12 Months Parts .
Delivery: £90 + VAT – please note this is restricted to certain postcodes. Please call for more information