The Polar G-Series patisserie display fridge is the perfect stage for your cakes and desserts. With all-round visibility and energy-efficient LED lighting, your products are attractively showcased to maximise impulse sales.
Ideal for both self-service and assisted service sites, the Polar reliably keeps the contents at the perfect serving temperature with powerful cooling, whilst still keeping running costs down with toughened double glazed glass and advanced insulation throughout. Stainless steel construction ensures the display is highly durable and easy to clean, too. Whether it’s being used in a gastro pub, farm shop, bakery or café, the Polar display fridge makes sure your products are highly visible and ready to serve.
Polar G-Series shop display refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in demanding professional environments. Built with strong commercial construction and high quality materials throughout, G-Series refrigeration is the next step up in reliability and performance. Choose G-Series if you need a hard-working unit which excels in conditions up to 32°C.
Please note: model information can be found on the product database: https://eprel.ec.europa.eu/screen/product/refrigeratingappliancesdirectsalesfunction. The Model Identifier can usually be found on the inside wall and on the reverse of the unit.
- Capacity 400Ltr
- Dimensions 1800(H) x 706(W) x 706(D)mm
- Output 280W. 2.1A.
- Refrigerant R290
- Temperature Range 2°C to 10°C
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 96kg
- Energy Rating B
- Colour Silver
- 4 sturdy adjustable shelves maximise capacity
- Easy manual defrost
- Energy efficient internal LED lighting
- 10mm insulation reduces running costs and improves efficiency
- Toughened safety glass door for easy access (non-reversible)
- Please note: if the condenser coil is not cleaned at least 4 times a year, the efficiency of the appliance will decrease significantly
- Ambient temperature range: 5°C to 32°C
- In order to reduce food waste from decomposition or dehydration, this appliance should be operated in its designated operating range. Optimum temperature for food storage: 4°C
- Door handles, door hinges, knobs, dials and buttons, door gaskets , peripheral trays, baskets and racks for storage, as appropriate for the appliance, will be made available to both end users and professional users for a minimum of eight years after the last unit of the model is placed on the market. A broader selection of parts will also be made available to professional users for this period
- Time-saving easy-clean construction
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Sturdy lockable castors allow easy positioning
Product Code: RW17851
Condition: New B Grade – New without box, Ex display, May have cosmetic damage.
Dimensions: 71cmW x 71cmD x 180cmH
Connection Type: Standard 3 Pin Plug
Warranty: 6 Months Labour and 6 Months Parts .
Delivery: £45 + VAT – please note this is restricted to certain postcodes. Please call for more information