It’s no surprise that the British-built Lincat EB3FX is one of the best-selling professional water boilers in the UK. With its fantastic reputation for reliability, performance and efficiency, the Lincat is trusted in kitchens and cafés everywhere to deliver great-tasting filtered hot water on demand. As it’s only 250mm wide, the boiler takes up much counter less space than similar boilers with this amount of capacity.
Able to dispense up to 31 litres of piping hot water every hour, the Lincat EB3FX water boiler delivers all the output you need to keep your guests or staff topped up. And during quieter hours, you can select the ECO mode to significantly reduce your running costs whilst still keeping plenty of water available to go.
The front-mounted digital touch screen provides impressive control, allowing you to quickly set precise water temperatures – perfect if you’re offering specialist drinks. The screen also displays quick diagnostics too, so you’re always kept updated with any maintenance or issues that the boiler needs addressing, such as descale notices or filter changes. Not only does this ensure great quality water all the time, it also helps to reduce unnecessary down times-times for repairs.
Please note: this boiler requires plumbing into a mains water connection.
- Capacity 11Ltr
- Dimensions 596(H) x 250(W) x 525(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Output 31Ltr/hr
- Power Type 13A
- Supplier Model Number EB3FX
- Temperature Range 70°C to 98°C
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 13.4kg
- Colour Silver
- High quality, filtered boiling water on demand 24 hours a day
- Eco setting reduces the volume of boiling water by 50% during quieter periods – significantly reducing running costs
- Timer function to switch off overnight to save energy and running costs
- Easy-access screw cap to monitor limescale build. Simple descale function – no need to dismantle components
- Built-in high volume easy-change FilterFlow filtration system improves water quality and reduces scale build-up
- Enhanced diagnostics quickly identify issues, reducing the need (and cost) for expert repair
- Time-saving easy-clean stainless steel construction
- Impressive 31 Ltr/hr output with 11 Ltr rapid draw-off for spikes in demand
- Intuitive digital touch screen control with precise temperature adjustment for specialist drinks
- Narrow 250mm footprint saves space without compromising capacity or performance
Product Code: RW17824
Condition: New B Grade – New without box, Ex display, May have cosmetic damage.
Dimensions: 25cmW x 53cmD x 60cmH
Connection Type: Standard 3 Pin Plug
Warranty: 3 Months Labour and 3 Months Parts .
Delivery: £16 + VAT – please note this is restricted to certain postcodes. Please call for more information