With two high-capacity 12 litre tanks, the Polar slush machine is the perfect solution for letting you offer multiple refreshing slush flavours at once from a single unit. Built with a powerful and effective cooling system, the Polar is able to produce high-margin slushed ice from as little as 40 minutes after activation, making it perfect for any summer day, as well as events, bars or convenience stores.
The digital display, electronic temperature and speed controls all aid in making setup and operation easier, whilst allowing you to customise settings to serve anything from chilled drinks to delicious slushies.
The slush maker features independent controls for each tank, so you can vary the drinks offered to expand your menu. With strong stainless steel and APS plastic construction, the slush machine is highly durable and easy to clean after use too. As well as this, both tanks and dispensing nozzles can be individually removed and thoroughly cleaned – helping to maintain a safe, hygienic service and great-tasting drinks.
Polar G-Series slush machines are designed for everyday, professional use in demanding environments. With hard-wearing components and strong commercial construction, choose G-Series for the results you want, without a cost to reliability. Polar G-Series reliably keeps temperature in conditions up to 32°C.
- Capacity 24Ltr
- Dimensions 810(H) x 470(W) x 515(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel & Plastic
- Temperature Range -10°C to 7°C
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 50.7kg
- Colour Black
- 2 x high capacity 12Ltr BPA-free tanks – holds more to reduce refills
- Adjustable stirring speed gives control over slush thickness
- Adjustable chilled drink mode for fruit juices
- Eye-catching LED lighting helps maximise sales
- Digital controller allows easy adjustment of slushie ice
- Independently operated tanks – offer different drinks or save energy when not in use
Product Code: RW17850
Condition:Ex Demo, Ex display, May have cosmetic damage.
Dimensions: 47cmW x 52cmD x 81cmH
Connection Type: Standard 3 Pin Plug
Warranty: 6 Months Labour and 6 Months Parts .
Delivery: £45 + VAT – please note this is restricted to certain postcodes. Please call for more information